Vladimir Nikanorovich Remeslennikov
The head of the Division of Mathematical
Logic and Logic Programming
- Born: 1938.
- Graduated Perm State University: 1961
- PhD in Math & Physics:1967
- Dr Sci in Math & Physics: 1975.
- Professor of Omsk State University: from 1978.
- Head of the Department of Algebra and Logic of IITAM:from 1991.
- Deputy director on science of IITAM: from 1991.
- Head of the Division of Math. Logic and Logical Programming of Omsk
State University: from 1993.
||Chair of Logic and
Omsk State University,
Prospekt Mira 55a,
|Institute Informational Technologies
and Applied Mathematics,
Main scientific interests
- Combinatorical group theory: studing of exponential groups
over arbitrary associative ring, foundations of algebraic geometry over
groups, universally free and constructable groups, elementary theories
of free and free pro-finite groups, groups with length functions, automata
structures on groups.
- Model-theoretical and algorithmic problems of algebra: problems
of conjugacy and finding of normal forms, studying of elementary theories
of classes of groups, universal theories of varieties of groups and algebras.
- Pro-finite groups.
- HF-logic and generalized computability.
- Software on group theory and mathematical logic.
Last updated Nov 1999