1. Normativ structuralism and modern Russian state (methodological research) Omsk, 1996.
2. Normativ structuralism: conceptual position. Omsk, 1996.
3. Becoming a man as a subject of sociality creation.//whith Vetoshkin A., Filatov V. and another.
4. Federalism: a general principles //Scientific messnger of Omsk high militia's school of Rassia.1995,2
5. Constitution of Russian Federation: perspectives of development federative state. //Legal regulation in period of becoming market social economic relation. Omsk,1996.
6. State construction in drawing and on a place. //Russian Federation, 1996, 5.
7. Russian system of division power: traditions and innovations. // Jurisprudence, 1997, 1.
8. Collection of logical problems and exercises on the course sociology. //redaction by Butakov, Omsk: Omsk University, 1994.
9. Practice in the course sociology.// compilers: A. Butakov, I. Ogorodnikova, O. Morozov. OmSU,1995.
10. Practice in the course sociology.// compilers: A. Butakov, I. Ogorodnikova, O.Morozov. OmSU,1997