Natalia Germogenovna Gicheva
ESP/FSP Division of Omsk State University.
Russian Academy of Sciences (St.Peterburg branch),
Kandidat of Science (Philology), November 1994.
Omsk State Pedagogical Institute,
Lecturer of English as a Foreign Language, June 1991
- Give classes for Physics, Math, History, Economic and Law students;
- Publish 6 methodical units for students of full-day and part-day departments
(reading and listening comprehensions);
- Publish 12 scientific papers (linguistics and methods of teaching English
as a foreign language;
- Make reports at professional roundtables, workshops, conferences;
- Take a post-graduate course in linguistics;
- Supervise staff of 30;
- Take part in some public organizations (Student's Amateur society;
Women Club; American Advising Center);
- Make collaborative project with Secondary school No 140 (Omsk) on research
activites of school-children;
- Show initiative in making the bank of authentic written and audio materials
for all specializations.
Dr. Natalia G. Gicheva
ESP/FSP Chair of Omsk State University
Omsk State University,
644077 Omsk, RUSSIA
firstname.lastname@example.org - Click
here to send email now!