Omsk State University
Division of history and theories of religion
Occupied job title: assistant professor .
Scientific degree: candidate of history sciences
Scientific rank: assistant professor
Graduated Tomsk State University, history department in 1975. Protected a candidate's thesis in the Institute of archeology S0 RAN in 1986.
Area of scientific interests: problems of history psychology; traditional cultures of folk of East Europe and West Siberia; history of religions.
"History of antique culture";
"History of antique religions";
" Psychology of religion".
1. Settlings Round lake 1 and 2. // From the history of Siberia. Issue. 19. West-siberian collection. Tomsk: Tomsk university Publishers, 1976. p.45-65. (In coauthorship with L.A.Chindina`s).
2. To the question on the correlation Vasygansk and Sarovsk types of ceramicses . // Early iron age of West Siberia. Tomsk: Tomsk university Publishers, 1978.p.66-70.
3.To the question on studying a semantics a bronze-foundry expressing a West Siberia of epoch a ferric . // Ethnogenesis and ethnic a history of turkic languages folk of Siberia and colimiting territory.Thesises of reports to regional conferences. Omsk, 1979. p.84-89.
4. Geographical environment, exchange, art . // Particularities naturally-geographical ambience and history processes in West Siberias. Tomsk: Tomsk university Publishers ,1979. p.89-91.
5. On some aspects social role a primitive art. (Analysis a bronze-foundry expressing a West Siberia of epoch a ferric // Spiritual culture of folk of Siberia . // Tomsk: Tomsk university Publishers, 1980.p.59-65.
6. I.Gekel on ideologies of ancient ugry (in connection with the problem of bronze expressing an Ural and West Siberia I thousand B.C. - I thousand A.D.). // Problems an ethnic of history of turkic folk of Siberia and colimiting territory. Omsk, 1984.p.148-157.
7. Astral signs and their numeric contents . // Art and folklore of folk of West Siberia. Tomsk: Tomsk university Publishers, 1984.p.18-29. (In coauthorship with A.I.Petrov and A.I.Truphanov).
8. On reconstructions of ritual, connected with the fabrication bronze image. // World outlook of folk of West Siberia on archeological and ethnographic data. Tomsk: Tomsk university Publishers, 1985.p.23-25.
9. Beliefs About the fire beside iranians and beside ìàíñè . // World outlook of folk of West Siberia on archeological and ethnographic data. Tomsk: Tomsk university Publishers, 1985.p.25-27. (In coauthorship with V.B. Yashin).
10. Role of mythology in studying iran-ugry contacts //Archeological, ethnographic and history sources on histories of Siberia. Omsk: Omsk university, 1986. Ñ.65-69. (In coauthorship with V.B. Yashin).
11. German Uzener and theoretical problems of mythology . //Problems of concept-political struggle in countries of West Europe in new and most up to date time. Omsk, 1986.p.80-90.
12. Essays on domestic histories. Allowance for enterring in higher educational institutions. Omsk: TOO Delta, 1992. 303 p. (In coauthorship with Y.A.Sorokin).
13. Ancient-greek mythology and religion: trends of development . // Antique herald. Issue 1. Omsk: Publishing an Omsk university, 1993.p.82-91.
14. Essays on native histories. Scholastic allowance. 2-nd publishing , amendable and complemented. Omsk: Publishing an Omsk university, 1994. 400p.(In coauthorship with the Y.A.Sorokin).
15. To the question on the ritual purpose of sprindle wares // Society and religion. Omsk, 1997.
Private telephone : (3812) 63-21-18
Adress: Division of history and theories of religion
Omsk State University
Pr. Mira, 55,
Designer: Moiseeva Yulya
Last change 05.19.98.